Where to find cherry wood moulding?

I am looking for 1/2" quarter round and 3/4" cove moulding in cherry. By any chance, does anybody know of an online merchant that sells this?
Thanks
Eric
Hi Eric, Around here any moulding shop will make it for you for a set up charge plus material. However, none of them ( the locals) ship more than a hundred miles of so. Good luck, JG
Eric Miller wrote:

But there's the answer. Look for "custom millwork" and ask. Have your nitro ready to get your blood pressure down after they tell you, then consider some RBS.

You can try here
http://www.cwghardwoodoutlet.com/millwork/index.html
Hi Eric, On Fri, 24 Jun 2005, Eric Miller wrote:

How about using a router to roll your own? I've done so successfully on a router table....of course if you are looking for huge quantities that may not work. >

--
Joseph Crowe

Eric Miller wrote:

Alternatively, how much do you need? Quarter-round is not at all hard to run on a router table.
If you're in or close to any reasonably sized metro area there should be at least one custom millwork shop or a full-service supplier that can get it for you.
I agree wit Duane. Mold your edge on wide stock and then cut it off to finished width. Re-mold and repeat until done. Faster than trying to find some and cheaper than paying the shipping.

Houston) carry what you want. I might check with Woodcraft or Rocklers if all else fails.