Where to buy wood, Ocala, FL

The Wood Shop on Baseline is out of business. Who else got wood around here? Right now I'm looking for some maple boards.

Reply to
NetWorker

There is a woodworkers store on rt25 between Belleview and Silver Springs. I have always wanted to stop there and check it out but it never seems to be the right time when I'm going by with my camper in tow. Don't know if they carry hardwoods but may be worth a try.

Stew Dunedin, Florida

"NetWorker"

Reply to
Stew

Mike is right ! ! The Villages Woodworking Club gets a lot of wood from Miller & Sons. The club orders it from them and they deliver it when they come to their store in Port Orange. It is sold in 25 bd/ft bundles and all I have seen is real nice stuff. Clean, straight, knot free and wrapped in like a saran wrap. Prices are reasonable too.

Here's what they have:

Ash, Basswood, Cherry, Maple Hard, White Oak, Red Oak, Poplar, Walnut Sold in 25 Board Feet Bundles Only

Charlie

Reply to
charlie1100

Reply to