where to buy pre-bent chair back blanks

Anyone know where to buy pre-bent chair back blanks? I plan on making some mission style dining chairs.
thx
Are you talking about horizontal or vertical pieces? Something in the Frank Lloyd Wright style maybe, I'm just curious? It sounds interesting.

Home Depot has _lots_ of "pre-bent" wood. <snicker>