Where to buy Hitachi Router Replacement Parts?

I need to replace springs and a 1/2" collet for Hitachi M12V Route. I prefer Hitachi's website, other reliable websites will do.
Thanks you.
.
try hitachi. that's where i got mine.

Could you post Hitachi website, where I could buy the parts?

Can you type www.google.com?

A simple google search for "Hitachi router parts" gave this site: http://www.toolpartsdirect.com/hitachi/hitachi-29.html
Darrell

Try Tool Barn. I think Toolparts Direct is the site.