Where to buy hardwood in Canada?

The George entity posted thusly:

My next scheduled trip is to The Windsor, Ont. area, for a wedding. Unfortunately, there will be 4 of us in a Hyundai Elantra, complete with luggage and little other room. A trailer might work.

Larry

Reply to
Oleg Lego

Check the laws. You'll be driving the UP of Michigan, I imagine, rather than the Queen's around the big lake, and there's lots of sawmills. Problem might be getting the stuff back into Canada.

Reply to
George

Lumber going into Canada has to be kiln dried and you need the paperwork to prove it.

Reply to
janahartzell

Lumber going into Canada has to be kiln dried and you need the paperwork to prove it.

Reply to
janahartzell

The snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com entity posted thusly:

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll probably forgo wood pickup on this trip.

Reply to
Oleg Lego