Where to buy hardwood in Canada?

Page 2 of 2

Yea...LOL..you mentioned 'Windsor' something...sooo I drew a conclusion.
The Robatoy entity posted thusly:

Oh! I had assumed that Windsor Plywood was a national chain. Perhaps it isn't. I know there are outlets across the west, all the way to BC.

BC to Ontario, as well as Washington state and Montana.
<http://www.windsorplywood.com/locations.html
But not in Windsor...
--
The moral difference between a soldier and a civilian is that the soldier
accepts personal responsibility for the safety of the body politic of which he

I've been to "Knights lumber" in guelph, ON... seems like it has a large variety of hardwood... can't really comment on price comparisons though.