Where to buy good wood in Orlando Fl area

Try

You can enter your zip code and find nearby sources. Two that immediately come to mind for you are The Wood Shop on SR35 a few miles south of Silver Springs, and Chipmunk Hardwoods in Edgewater. Of course, you also have Woodcraft right in Casselberry which has some wood, as well.

Good luck.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Hi:

I am just getting my home shop started and whould like to know where is a good place that I can purchase wood? ie red white oak, maple, cherry, spanish ceder.

Thanks for the help

Reply to
<jovillo

In addition to what LRod mentioned... There is a place in Geneva that has wood at good prices. You may have to pick and choose carefully because some of his wood is not the best quality. Here is a link ///

(the owner Bob Hughes is a real nice guy).

If you are looking for some very high quality or unusual species wood (at appropriate prices) try Lakeland Hardwood and Lumber. 877-710-3900 Toll Free.

Good Luck

Mike G.

Reply to
Mike