Where to buy folding adjustable table legs for my outfeed table

I want to find a source of height adjustable folding table legs for the outfeed table for my saw. I have done some searching on the web. Here is an example but each pair (I would need two pair) is $50.
http://www.ebcoproducts.com/legs.html
Has anyone found a good source for these? I have hunted around the web for a couple of hours with no real winners.
TIA.
Dick Snyder
Dick Snyder wrote:

Dick...
Since you have a table saw, why not make your own? The Ebco legs adjust in 1" increments (so it could come out, say, 15/16" lower than your saw table).
I built my own out of 1x4 pine; and it would be easy to make the legs hinged and to add leveling feet.
Visit http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/outfeed.html and scroll down for a look.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Dick, what style of saw do you have? Is it basically a saw in a box, that mounts to a stand via a bolt in each corner?
Dave

I have a Bosch 4000 that sits on a stand.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)03159749/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1_etk-tools/102-9760268-1408106?v=glance&s=hi&n"8013
So I think the answer to your question is "yes".
Dick

A past issue of American Woodworker mag. had a nice home made one, but more applicable for a stand that's not a fold-up. Attached between the saw and the stand, making it solid, and an integral part of the stand.
Dave

I used these and made my own legs with a leveler in the bottom.
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&offerings_id 93
The problem I see with the legs you are looking at is the only adjustment is determined by the preset indentions. Can't fine tune it to be level with the table.

Looks like you found a source. You won't find them much cheaper, IMO. I made my own. I used a 1 x 4 and hinged it tot he bottom of the table. I bought the folding bracket from Woodcraft or Lee Valley. To make both legs swing at the same time, just put a 1 x 2 across them.
Dick,
Have you considered just buying a folding table at an office supply? My outfeed table is made from an 8' folding table sawed in half. I built an adaptor board to mount it to my table saw. I also built a small box out of 3/8" plywood to raise the legs off the floor. You can buy readi-made folding tables in lengths 4' or longer for around $40-$50.
Bob wrote:

can
I've seen these legs in pairs sell at auctions for less than $10, still attached to their tables. Here in town we have a surplus property auction (state & local gov'ts, local university, public schools) every month, and these tables frequently show up there, often with good legs and a trashed top. Good luck.
Dan
snipped-for-privacy@gte.net wrote:

I started to make some legs for my outfeed table out of dowel with an adjustible glide on the bottom. I was going to attach it to the table bottom by drilling through a piece of oak with two superimosed hole saws. The resulting piece of wood that I popped out of the hole saw would have served perfectly as a way to attach the leg to the table. What I ended up doing was using one of my outfeed roller stands as the legs. It's instantly adjustable and I wasn't using them for anything anyway now that I had the table.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN