Where to buy decorative metal edging?

I have a coffee table that has a decorative metal edge that goes around the outside of the table. The edge needs to be replaced. It is about 1.50 inches high and has scroll work as a design. It looks like brass. Does anyone have and idea of where this type of metal can be purchased? thanks
On 3 Oct 2004 07:56:41 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (Jeff) wrote:

Have you tried the Lee Valley site? I know they have a lot of hard to find hardware. Otherwise, you could get some veneer edge-banding and replace the metal with wood...