Where to buy deck stain esp. Cablot?

I've read up and it seems to be the best but I can't find out where to buy it. Please help as I need to get this project finished asap.

Secondly how do I know if the wood is dry enough to stain. We power washed it today and it is a bring sunny day about 80 degree's.

Reply to
ejacksn

Doug Brown

Reply to
Wilson

it would help to know where you are located.

Reply to
Roger amd Missy Behnke

He has internet access so all he has to do is go to the Cabot web site.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Cabot isn't carried by the 2 big retail giants around here. You can locate a dealer from the Cabot site.

got mine from a small paint and hardware store in the local village (listed at the Cabot site). It's expensive, but the guy at the store gave me a gallon of some off-brand redwood stain for free, when I asked for some to stain a patio tent wooden frame I got at Sam's a couple of years ago.

Cabot recommends 3-5 days of dry weather before staining.

Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg