Where to buy deck stain esp. Cablot?

I've read up and it seems to be the best but I can't find out where to buy it. Please help as I need to get this project finished asap.
Secondly how do I know if the wood is dry enough to stain. We power washed it today and it is a bring sunny day about 80 degree's.
Look in the yellow pages under "paint". If you power washed it today it likely will be too wet. Most of the info I've seen recommends leaving 3 free dry days between washing and staining.

It's Cabot. Yellow (mentioned) amd maybe their website. It's a bit more expensive than HD and Lowe's, but good stuff. I use some Behr also, from HD. Wilson

it would help to know where you are located.

He has internet access so all he has to do is go to the Cabot web site.
ejacksn wrote:

locate a dealer from the Cabot site. http://www.cabotstain.com/shared_frames.cfm?area aloc&cabot=1 I got mine from a small paint and hardware store in the local village (listed at the Cabot site). It's expensive, but the guy at the store gave me a gallon of some off-brand redwood stain for free, when I asked for some to stain a patio tent wooden frame I got at Sam's a couple of years ago.
Cabot recommends 3-5 days of dry weather before staining.