Where to buy a set of 5/8" cove molding knives

I need to buy a set of 5/8" cove knives for my Craftsman molding head. They are number 3209 in Craftsman's line, but Sears no longer makes..er, I should say stocks them. I was wondering if anyone else makes molding knife sets that fit the Craftsman molding head. I have considered a router bit, but to match what I am trying to match (compound picture frames made by my dad years ago), I need to cut the cove at a 30 degree angle and I am not sure it can be done (by me) on a router table. I know I can match it exactly with the 5/8" cove for the molding head. I have googled, I have checked ebay, I even sent out an email to a couple of companies that showed up on the net as selling molding heads that appear similar to Craftsman to see if theirs fit, but no answer has been received. Anyone know of a source? Thanks.
Dave Hall
Dave Hall (in snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com) said:
| I need to buy a set of 5/8" cove knives for my Craftsman molding | head.
Dave...
Have you considered buying a set of straight knives and having them ground down for your use? I'd find one of the shops that has CNC sharpening equipment and ask for a quote.