Where to buy 320 grit 3 x 18 sanding belts?

I need a 320 grit or higher 3" x 18" sanding belt. Or a variety/assortment pack that includes at least one 320 grit sanding belt. Amazon has 10 for $21 (shipped), but here that would be a waste of about eight of those belts. I need at most two or three, and can get by with one for now. I don't mind paying more per belt for fewer belts.
Or maybe I should just pay the $21 and forget about the waste of belts.
Thanks.
http://barbkat.com/sanding_belts
320 & 400 available. $.90 ea + shipping
Bob
Gunner Asch <gunnerasch gmail.com> wrote:

FWIW... Deleted from my bookmarks...
--

> Ive bought belts from her for many years
> and turned on many customers to her and all have been tickled shitless
On 11/23/2011 12:48 PM, John Doe wrote:

i use http://customsandingbelts.com/abrasive.asp
http://tinyurl.com/6rulghb
Lew
http://www.woodworkingshop.com/search.aspx?q=3x18
I've used this company for years - very high quality paper and cloth.
The prices should be much better.
Martin
On 11/23/2011 1:48 PM, John Doe wrote:

"Wild_Bill" <wb_wildbill XSPAMyahoo.com> wrote:

FWIW... I ordered three 3 x 18 aluminum oxide closed coat 600 grain/grit sanding belts from (http://customsandingbelts.com/abrasive.asp ) If everything goes well, they should last for months or more, here. Making them sounds fun, but I need few. Thanks to the replies.
On 11/23/2011 1:48 PM, John Doe wrote:

Klingspor will make any size you want, though 3x18 looks to be a standard size: http://www.klingspor.com /
http://www.woodworkingshop.com/search.aspx?q=3x18
--