Where's the plane

I know this is off post, but take a look at this site. It takes about 5 minutes to view. It'll really get you to thinking. Maybe it's another conspiracy theory. Subject: Fw: 9/11 WHERE IS THE AIRPLANE?

Scroll down

I don't know if this is true, but interesting.

Where is the airplane?

VERY INTERESTING.

Where is the airplane?

Makes you go "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?" Another conspiracy by the Americans?

Where is the airplane........that crashed into the Pentagon.........?????

Where are the airplane parts???

Go to this website and watch this film.........do it quickly as it has already been pulled off several web sites already!........afterwards you'll see why!

Pat

Was it a wooden plane? No? Then why post this crap here?

Reply to
Guess who

Strictly entertainment. I have seen interviews of eye witnesses that saw the plane hit the pentagon.

Buildings don't eat air planes??? Um the World Trade Center ate 2.

Reply to
Leon

Every pilot on usenet just "shot down" this entire conspricy theory on the rec.aviation groups.

Reply to
B A R R Y

Having once served on an accident board for a B52 crash, I don't care to recall how many small, unrecognizable pieces of metal there were. Or of how little was left of my squadron members who were on board.

Don't imagine the airliner was doing just 140 kts, either.

Reply to
George

That covers a lot of groups. Care to point to a representative thread? I didn't like some of the explanations I've seen thus far, but then I haven't seen anything conclusive in either direction.

Thanks for the direction, though.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

Start with rec.aviation.piloting

Reply to
B A R R Y

Thanks.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

If you really want a conspiracy theory to chase, Google AA Flight 587.

Reply to
B A R R Y