Where's Norm's TS spliter

Page 5 of 5

Just the opposite here. My TS has older 50" vega fence that has very slight concave over the legnth. Just enough to make glue joints have a noticeable gap. Light pass over jointer fixes this. In fact, i've been toying with the idea of running my TS fence through the jointer at super light setting to fix the fence problem. Sounds crazy, but may work. I'm just waiting until the jointer blades are close to needing replaced to do the deed. --dave