Where's Home Depot

Page 3 of 3
Where I'm from: 20 miles to nearest Lowes 25 miles to HD Joe
Keith wrote:

Joe_Stein wrote:

OK, 230 and 65...don't go there often... :)
Is this the same guy that complained a few months ago about someone looking for a place to buy wood in Houston in this conference? Surely looking for HD in Clayton in a global, galactic newsgroup is not the same thing. ;-)
Wed, Jan 26, 2005, 6:44pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Bob) asks: Is this the same guy that complained a few months ago about someone looking for a place to buy wood in Houston in this conference? Surely looking for HD in Clayton in a global, galactic newsgroup is not the same thing. ;-)
Complain? No. Not being able to figure out why someone doesn't look in their local phone book, maybe.
The problem is not "finding" a HD, I know where a lot of them are, so I can make a point of avoiding them. The problem is, calling a particular one, and no one answering the phone there.
JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough. - Unknown
Thu, Jan 27, 2005, 4:35pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@earthlinknospam.net (FrankKetchum) says: With your prolific web searching abilities I am surprised you didn't go here(the website has a store finder feature). Maybe the number has been changed recently.
I did. Same number as the other placed I checked.
JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough. - Unknown

When they saw who it was on their caller ID they probably decided not to answer... :)
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland

HD--- 4 minutes. HD Port Huron-- 10 minutes Lowe's Port Huron---10 minutes Lee Valley London--- 55 minutes.