Where is Wooden Kneeling Chair Plans?

Hi,

I've been looking for any types of wooden kneeling chair plans, but only came on two sites that have it, and yet are no good when downloaded, the Acrobat Reader says the pdf files are bad. So this is my last ditch effort to ask any of you who might have a workable e-file that I can download, or a website that my searches haven't come across yet.

Much appreciated

Thanks no worries

Alexander

Reply to
Alexander

Wolfgang Jordan

Go here, scroll down to Kneeling, two links:

Frank Campbell

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 07:34:58 GMT, "Alexander" brought forth from the murky depths:

on two sites that have it, and yet are no good when downloaded, the Acrobat Reader says the pdf files are bad. So this is my last ditch effort to ask any of you who might have a workable e-file that I can download, or a website that my searches haven't come across yet.

-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive --

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Thanks Fellas,

It is my acrobat reader version 4 who cannot read version 6. I planned to rectify this next week when I get back. No worries. See ya around

Regards