Where is Wooden Kneeling Chair Plans?

Hi,
I've been looking for any types of wooden kneeling chair plans, but only came on two sites that have it, and yet are no good when downloaded, the Acrobat Reader says the pdf files are bad. So this is my last ditch effort to ask any of you who might have a workable e-file that I can download, or a website that my searches haven't come across yet.
Much appreciated
Thanks no worries
Alexander

http://www.am-wood.com/jul98/stool.html
Wolfgang

http://absolutelyfreeplans.com/INDOOR%20PROJECTS/indoor_projects.htm
--
http://sawdustmaking.com

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 07:34:58 GMT, "Alexander"

on two sites that have it, and yet are no good when downloaded, the Acrobat Reader says the pdf files are bad. So this is my last ditch effort to ask any of you who might have a workable e-file that I can download, or a website that my searches haven't come across yet. http://www.google.com/search?q=prie+dieu
-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive --
Thanks Fellas,
It is my acrobat reader version 4 who cannot read version 6. I planned to rectify this next week when I get back. No worries. See ya around
Regards
Alexander
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hi,</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I've been looking for any types of wooden kneeling chair plans, but only came on two sites that have it, and yet are no good when downloaded, the Acrobat Reader says the pdf files are bad. So this is my last ditch effort to ask any of you who might have a workable e-file that I can download, or a website that my searches haven't come across yet.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Much appreciated</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks no worries</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Alexander</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=