Where is Grizzly Band Saw Made?

Specifically, the G0555 Ultimate Bandsaw. I've seen some posts that seem to indicate that production has shifted from Taiwan to China. I would like to hear from someone who bought one within the past six months. Thanks in advance.
On 05 Jun 2004 10:46:51 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Teejaygee) wrote:
Taiwan, got my last month.

I'm a firm believer that ALL bandsaws are made in the same factory :-)
(Teejaygee) wrote:

Several years ago, Wood magazine made mention that all the drill presses they tested were made in the same factory in Taiwan. Differences in fit and finish varied with the specs that Sears, Delta, Grizz, et al demanded. Switch placement and depth stop types were also specified by these customers. I've replaced parts like pulleys, quills, bearings, etc. from one make onto another with few, if any, hassles. Ergo, I'm pretty sure that all these import machines share the same source.
Tom Flyer
Wow...and I was kidding. The Jet 14" has the same frame as the griz G0555, too.
wrote:

they
finish
customers.