Where is Brian?

you know the guy that made pretty good videos.
On 1/14/2014 8:51 AM, joe wrote:

Probably working on his web site.

Does he do Garage Woodworks?
If that's the one, he has a series of videos on YouTube.

Thst's him.
On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:51:28 AM UTC-5, joe wrote:

I don't contribute much here anymore but I sneak a peek now and again.
The best way to contact me is through my website contact form.
And thanks for the complement.