Where does the wrench go on a DW936?!

I used my used DW936 for the first time. The blade got stuck and just spun in the arbor, so I pulled the wrench out and tightened it. Now I can't figure out where the wrench goes. (okay, I am dense; just tell me where the damn wrench goes.)

comination, you store a spare blade underneath the saw. The allen wrench goes in the same cavity. Once upon a time, I used the wing nut which secures the spare blade, but I decided storing the allen wrench via the wing nut was a waste of time. So, I just toss it underneath the saw. Jim

could possibly go. Maybe you are right, and it wasn't supposed to be stuck in the saw!
I don't own one, so take this FWIW: If you look closely at
http://www.dewalt.com//ProductImages/PC_Graphics/Photos/DEWALT/TOOLS/LARGE/9/DW936K_1.jpg
you can see the end of the wrench sticking up just in front of the motor housing. Thus, there must be a hole parallel to and just in front of the motor in which you can store the wrench. HTH, Bruce

http://www.dewalt.com//ProductImages/PC_Graphics/Photos/DEWALT/TOOLS/LARGE/9/DW936K_1.jpg

Thanks. There is only one hole there, and it sure didn't want to take it in; but knowing it had to go there, I forced it in. Seems fine now.

Yes, this procedure is similar to the one I used to get my first child. :-)
Isn't that in the manual... probably not... that's one of my biggest Dewalt complaints is they don't have instructions for the important things... like a picture of how get the drill, charger and two batteries back into the case it came in.

"In a place where the sun never shines", maybe? *grin*