Where does the wrench go on a DW936?!

I used my used DW936 for the first time. The blade got stuck and just spun in the arbor, so I pulled the wrench out and tightened it. Now I can't figure out where the wrench goes. (okay, I am dense; just tell me where the damn wrench goes.)

Reply to
Toller

I bought mine as a package deal with the 1/2 drill. On the case for this comination, you store a spare blade underneath the saw. The allen wrench goes in the same cavity. Once upon a time, I used the wing nut which secures the spare blade, but I decided storing the allen wrench via the wing nut was a waste of time. So, I just toss it underneath the saw. Jim

Reply to
Jim

No, it was actually stuck in the saw somehow. Now I can't see where it could possibly go. Maybe you are right, and it wasn't supposed to be stuck in the saw!

Reply to
Toller

I don't own one, so take this FWIW: If you look closely at

you can see the end of the wrench sticking up just in front of the motor housing. Thus, there must be a hole parallel to and just in front of the motor in which you can store the wrench. HTH, Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Adams

Reply to
root

"In a place where the sun never shines", maybe? *grin*

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Thanks. There is only one hole there, and it sure didn't want to take it in; but knowing it had to go there, I forced it in. Seems fine now.

Reply to
Toller

Yes, this procedure is similar to the one I used to get my first child. :-)

Reply to
root