Where do you buy shellac flakes?

Used the last bit of blonde shellac flakes and am looking to order some more. Searched on the net and found 3 major suppliers, but am wondering about prices.

ShellacShack.com - $15.99 / lb. Shellac.net - $21.50 / lb. Woodworker.com - $21.50 / lb

Anyone ordered from shellacshack? Any problems with the shellac?

Thanks in Advance...

Les

Reply to
LesT

orange.

LV stopped selling blonde a couple of years ago for some reason.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Upscale

I don't have time to look, but could the price difference be for wax vs dewaxed? Dewaxed is worth the price difference.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

My mistake. Missed the 'blonde' part.

Reply to
Upscale

Uh...you wouldn't happen to be one.......would you? {:-)

Max

Reply to
Max

Been a while since I bought any and my favorite supplier is out of business. I did notice these guys a while back. Seem to have a deep i and interesting inventory in shellac and lots of other oddities. Seem pretty knowledgable. Buyer beware, I have never bought from them, just seems like an interesting source.

SonomaProducts.com

For those in the great white north:

cheers ...

brian

LesT wrote:

Reply to
Brian

There's also

are in the vicinity of $25/lb for dewaxed shellac, varies by type.

Reply to
Jim Weisgram

No, the price is for dewaxed. If I was ordering some shellac today, I'd get a pound from ShellacShack.com and see what arrives.

Reply to
Jim Weisgram

I get mine here,

has German Machine Made Premium Flakes De-waxed shellac, Said to not need any straining. Thanks, Tony

Reply to
ant30dio

I didn't see shellac flakes in the on-line catalog, but Jamestown Marine had them listed inthe latest paper catalog.

(800) 497-0010

Reply to
cavelamb

Hi,

Contact Aadhya International for quality shellac ,shellac flakes and other shellac products in India since 2000.

Visit us at

write us at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

shellac flakes @ USD 12 PER KG

With warm regards, Aadhya Keshri snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com skype @ supriya.lal1

Reply to
aadhyainternational

Aadhya International is a world class manufacturer and exporter of highest

- quality shellac flakes and shellac products in India since 2000. Amongst prominent shellac exporters in India, we are reputed for supplying wide var ieties of lac products. Having a world wide recognition as well as referenc e, we have won the trust from renowned customers all over the world for the quality of our shellac flakes and shellac products. Our exclusive range of lac products includes:

Seedlac

Aleuritic Acid

Shellac Flakes

Dewaxed Shellac Flakes

White Shellac for Furniture Polish

Dewaxed Bleached Shellac Powder

Shellac is perfect for antique restoration, furniture refinishing, casework , architectural woodwork, toys and general woodworking. Also used in fruit coating, pharmaceutical industry, lather industry, confectionery and candy industries, cosmetic industry, printing industry, electrical and electronic s industry,food packaging industry and many more .

We have not limited ourselves to India as far as our marketing and clients are concerned. Aadhya International have global presence with satisfied cli ents spread across USA, UK, Europe, Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Bulgar ia, South Africa and Singapore. Aadhya International also caters to the sel ected quality consumers in the domestic market in India. Our marketing netw ork is spread with easy connectivity across the globe to ensure that we rea ch our clients in an effortless manner.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
aadhyainternational

Contact Aadhya International for highest quality shellac, shellac flakes ,dewaxed shellac flakes,dewaxed bleached shellac powder ,seedlac and other shellac products

Email : snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com skype supriya.lal1