Where'd everyone go.

No bitching, not OT's
It's awful quiet.
"tiredofspam" <nospam.nospam.com> wrote in message

Graduation and vacation season?
maybe.. but reallllllly quiet...

On Jun 13, 2:56pm, "John Grossbohlin"

Yeah --- Over at rec.outdoors,rv they are goin' nuts.
But that's normal.
RonB
On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:56:28 -0400, "John Grossbohlin"

Um, most of us are out of school already, John. ;) It's the same way over on Wreck.Metalheads, too.
Strange. Even the spammers are slow right now.
-- Doctors prescribe medicine of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of which they know nothing. --Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire, about 250 years ago
On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:44:41 -0400, tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com>

Summer Solstice
On 6/13/2012 2:44 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

I for one don't mind the slightly slower pace. I have a pretty hard time staying on top of the traffic here, and many times I wind up just blasting through entire threads (like the "What is it?" or "And The Creek Keeps Ris'n" threads) just so I can catch up.