John Grossbohlin

Reply to
tiredofspam

Yeah --- Over at rec.outdoors,rv they are goin' nuts.

But that's normal.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Um, most of us are out of school already, John. ;) It's the same way over on Wreck.Metalheads, too.

Strange. Even the spammers are slow right now.

-- Doctors prescribe medicine of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of which they know nothing.

--Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire, about 250 years ago

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:44:41 -0400, tiredofspam

Summer Solstice

Reply to
Dave

I for one don't mind the slightly slower pace. I have a pretty hard time staying on top of the traffic here, and many times I wind up just blasting through entire threads (like the "What is it?" or "And The Creek Keeps Ris'n" threads) just so I can catch up.

Reply to
Steve Turner