Where can I obtain this drawer divider hardware?

I'm building some drawers to house CD's, DVD's VHS tapes, etc. I'd like to have a fairly flexible system for dividers. I found some hardware in an old desk that seems to work fairly well, but I have no idea where to find some additional pieces. See the pics at:
http://trifs.dyndns.org/image1.jpg
As you can see in the pics, the teeth ends fit in a groove and the body isebent in such a way that the divider wedges the teeth securely. I'd appreciate any leads on a supplier.
Thanks for the help
-G
Add pictures here
✖

Never seen those exact ones, but these are somewhat similar, even look like a close match > http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?offerings_id 8&sid¯989
Hope that helps!
-- Regards,
Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com WIN! $200 of woodworking tools of your choice! Enter online today. ------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 6 Reviews: - EZ Smart Guide System - Ryobi EBS1310VK Belt Sander - Incra V27 Miter Gauge - GMC BJ110 Biscuit Joiner - Festool TDK Cordless Drills - Jorgensen Cabinet Master Clamps ------------------------------------------------------------
Add pictures here
✖

Thanks, I had already seen these in the catalog. I plan to have the dividers running front to back so the rocker fittings wouldn't work. Thanks anyway.
-G
Add pictures here
✖
Did you see these ones?
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=2&p@168&cat=3,43722,43743&ap=1
These might not be as flexible as you were looking for, as they would leave lasting impressions in the sides of the drawers, but maybe you could trim down the barbs or something.
Clint

Add pictures here
✖

I had looked at these as well. I wanted to be able to move the dividers easily, but the LV ones seem to be made to install a fixed divider in a drawer already built.
I reckon the hardware from my desk was a proprietary "invention" from that particular furniture company and is not available without buying a desk. Hmm, let's see, I need 16 pairs and they come 8 to a desk ...
Well, thanks for all the responses. I'm going back to the original plan to run a few shallow dados.
-g
max20 (at) nc (dot) rr (dot) com
Add pictures here
✖