where can I get these planer head blades sharpened?

have an older sears planer head that fits on my radial arm saw, I broke a blade a while back and found some used ones on ebay. These are very dull and I can't seem to get them sharp myself. Would anyone know where I might send them to be sharpened?

Thanks Sam G Kentucky

Reply to
Modat22

Check your yellow pages for "Saw sharpening services" or "Sharpening = services" I found several in the Louisville area. Puff

Reply to
Puff Griffis