Where can I get hat clips??

I put up some very standard coat/hat hooks on a small board by our back entrance, but the hats get knocked off very easily. The solution I have in mind is clips, which I have only ever seen on the backs of church pews. I spent hours web searching for them, but the only references I find are in narratives, not any place selling them.
Has anyone here ever seen these for sale? Know of a supplier? Thanks for any help/leads...
-- Tom

Possibly VanDyke's Restorers? www.vandykes.com
Search of their site doesn't turn up what you're looking for, but if you call or email them, they might be able to point you in the right direction.
--
Regards,
On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 16:37:33 -0500, Tom Stewart wrote:

Why not research suppliers of pews and ask if they would be willing to sell you the clips separately? Odds are that they need to supply repair / replacement clips to their religious customers.
Worth a try, anyways. I was looking for some metal cane tips and couldn't find a supplier until I saw the tips on some completed canes and asked if the guy would be willing to sell them separately. We were able to 'do a deal' and they are on their way now.
Bill