Where can I get a "drill guide"?

I remember having one of these at one time but can't find it in any stores anymore.
It's a guide that you attach to a hand held power drill that helps make 90degree holes and holse in the center of the board edge. Some of them have guide bars that slide down to guide it.
I've looked at Home Depot and Lowes and can't find one.
Thanks in advance, Tom P.
check out places that sell stuff for sheet metal work on aircrafts, its something you need in the aircraft building industry. Also google it as well I am sure you will find something. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Ha, jokes on me. It's at Sears (of all places). $26
Thanks, Tom P.
bdeditch wrote:

Rockler.

I have a Craftsman drill guide. The base is cast aluminum and it has steel rods with a dowel rest--very useful and cleaver device, although today I use my drill press instead. I still use the cast base on my drill press for holding & drilling dowel rods.
On 18 Aug 2006 12:38:51 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I saw one at my local Woodcraft store a few days ago.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If you happen to have a drill press and simply need the guide for stuff that you can't get on the table, use the drill press to drill a suitable perpendicular hole in a scrap hardwood block.
Otherwise, never mind... <G>
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

eBay or Harbor Freight.