Where can I find Woodworking plans?

Can anyone recommend a good website where I can buy good plans from? I'm leery of just going anywhere so I figured I'd ask for your recommendations. I'm looking for standard desks, workbenches, hanging bookcases, garrage cabinets etc. Thanks

-Ed

Reply to
Ed Landau

""Nobody"

"@sbc(nospam)global.net" wrote in news:Zgsfb.24510$ snipped-for-privacy@newssrv26.news.prodigy.com:

recommendations.

The height gauge featured looks pretty nifty!

Rich Andrews

the grand daddy of them all
hunting

Glen

recommendations.

Reply to
Glen Kraig

Thanks a bunch for both your replies !!

-Ed

Reply to
Ed Landau

Large list of links to plan sites and other usefull hobby information on

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Cramond

Oh yeah guys I didn't hear the classic reply. Hellooooooo! Google

Reply to
Young Carpenter