Where can I find some veneer

Howdy, I'm trying to locate some European Oak Veneer. Does any one have any suggestions as to who I can purchase this from? If so I'd like to hear them.

TIA John

Reply to
John

Try: Veneernet.com - will match you to sellers Wood-veneers.com - huge selection of veneers joewoodworker.com - my favorite source for quality figured veneers certainlywood.com

gary a

Reply to
Gary

Have you tried Constantine's? They generally have an excellent selection of veneer.

Reply to
George