Where can I buy saftey push blocks?

Does anyone sell like a set of them?
(No, I was hopefully not planning to make my own. Relatively new at wood working. Thanks.)

http://www.grizzly.com/products/category.aspx?key20130

Lee Valley:
<http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=&p0068&cat=1,240,45884>
djb

Just about anyplace. You haven't looked very hard, have you?
Hi Troller I was actually looking for a significant set of different sizes with different stop lengths, widths etc. To answer your question, yes I have looked hard and I all I see are one or two different plastic versions. Did you ever read "The Table Saw Book" by Kelly Mehler? He's got some neat ones.
Toller wrote:

Almost any woodworking store or catalog will have them.
There are some big, expensive versions of the pushstick as well.
Just don't mention anything about dead cats.

I thought you were supposed to use live ones?
You're joking, right? Do you know how noisy that would be? And dead cats are a lot stiffer.
Tim and Steph wrote:

poison snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Google must be broken again today. I _hate_ it when that happens...
--
Regards,
If you can't handle making push blocks, you might as well quit now!

It is probably a good idea, Anybody who is as sensitive as you would never be able to deal with the sawdust or sanding dust. You might get dirty.
Lee Michaels wrote:

I'm still deciding whether the OP was trolling...
Dave
No, I wasn't trolling. Its was a joke I just forgot the smiley. That said, he sure put me in my place didn't he... ;-)
2fatty wrote:

:) I thought the whole point of trolling is to trick (which could be considered a "joke") others into responding. I think you did admirably.
oh, and "yes", you sure were put in your place. <g>
Dave
Yeah you might be right Dr Lee Michaels, Phycologist at large (or it is brain surgeon?)
Anyway, I guess things have not changed much on this message board. Just a bunch of over the hill, low self-esteem guys who more than likely get their ass' kicked by their wives (that's if they are not gay, probably closet gays?.) It must be nice to all be self proclaimed experts, each patronizing the other.
Have a good day. Don't forget stay away from the Mrs. when she comes home tonight! (She wants to see all of those toilets scrubbed clean.)
poison snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Call your boyfriend over to help with cleaning up the potty before your mama gets home.
You wouldn't want to make a sizable wager that my self esteem towers over yours, now would you?
If you can't afford a shrink, get yourself arrested and then let the state take care of your mental health needs.
Dave
Wow what a comeback, so original!
And how do you propose to prove your "towering self esteem" ? By your endless rants here on usenet?
I think that anyone who wants to "wager" over it obviously is at the bottom. Thanks for proving that.
2fatty wrote:

You have a point, but sometimes people would rather build furniture than fixtures and accessories.
I bought a couple of feather boards, rather than spending the time on building the board and buying the hardware to fit in the t-stop and a nut and handle. Sometimes my time is worth more than the cost of the item!
2fatty wrote:

The table saw in our woodworking shop has a drawer full of them -- about half homemade and half bought. And, you know, I always go for the bought ones -- the handles are a lot more comfortable.
- Brooks