where can I buy recycled floor boards?

Hi, I am looking for old hardwood floor boards to make furniture. Any one know where I can purchase them in Toronto area? Thanks, apkesh
Not sure if there is anywhere near Toronto, but in mags like 'Fine Homebuilding' and 'This Old House' there are plenty of vendors who sell reclaimed boards. Shipping isn't too bad. Mark