Where can I buy a stand up router table

Page 2 of 2
Thanks alot. I found that one earlier and that is the one I am gonna build I think. Pat Barber wrote:

On 3 Dec 2006 15:57:44 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@HOTMAIL.COM wrote:

If you have a table saw and you _don't_ have a lot of space, you can always mount the router in the extension table. I even think Harbor Freight has a cast iron extension table with a router mount built in. I've often thought about it... the 450+ pounds of my unisaw would make a nice, sturdy base.
Morris,
Is this the one that you were asking about?
http://www.delorie.com/wood/projects/router /
Peter.

snipped-for-privacy@HOTMAIL.COM wrote:

My shop is too small for a permanent dedicated router table. I keep meaning to build a combination table saw/router table station but people keep asking me to build them stuff.
I make do with a piece of 7/8 melamine that used to be part of a computer desk, with a cutout i made for a rousseau router plate mounted to a Hitachi - with a router raizer - supported by my workmate 550. When I don't need a table, the router and bits live in a big drawer underneath the SCMS, the workmate folds up and the tabletop goes up on the lumber rack. Takes about five minutes to set it back up. Oh, and I made a fence/dust collector that hangs on the wall but usually just ductaping the shopvac hose in the right place gets all the shavings.
The more I work with that setup the harder it is to justify that table saw/router station. I haven't found a task I'm unable to do with it. I suppose if I run across a project that calls for hours upon hours of router table work, it will seem a little more primitive.
Well, there were those times when the workmate was holding the top for the workbench I was building, and when I used it to stored the bed for the Griz jointer while I was hunting down somebody to help me get it assembled. That was several weeks when I didn't have a router table available. Or a workmate, for that matter. But it didn't hinder me much.