Where can I buy a small drawer cabinet

I ave this CNC mill

in the pendant, there is empty space where the original Heidenhain control once was. There is a rectangular space inside where I could fit a drawer cabinet, 10" wide, 8" tall, 10" deep. I would like to buy something that would be as close as possible to this, but not exceed this dimension. Two or three drawers would be ideal, I would keep measuring tools, probe etc, in there to be used on the mill.

So, where can I find something like this. Steel, wood, plastic all OK. I would say that each shelf needs to hold 5 lbs of stuff.

Ignoramus24760

Now is the time to learn woodworking and start your own wood shop area! Joking.

Find a neighbor with a woodworking shop and trade him something for the shelves.

Paul

Reply to
co_farmer

I've gotten several cabinets in sizes similar to what you're describing from Wal-Mart, and have seen them at Harbor Freight and in the Jameco catalog.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Never mind, guys. I found a cabinet that I had that will fit perfectly. Here's how it looks.

wish it was three taller drawers instead of these four, even this is very acceptable, esp. considering that I already had this cabinet.

Ignoramus31991

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Thanks Gunner. At least it will make this hole into something useful.

Reply to
Ignoramus31991

Yup. looks like part of the original equipment!

Paul

Reply to
co_farmer

Maybe the trick is to find the drawers or cabinet and then interface it inside and out to fit the needed surfaces.

It could be a sheet metal job - bending brake.... But I like the idea of a pre-built box with structure.

Maybe a Rubber Maid bucket that seals out coolant! Build a door.

Mart> Ignoramus24760 writes:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn