Where can I buy a small drawer cabinet

I ave this CNC mill
http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Bridgeport-Series-II-Interact-2-CNC-Mill /
And in the pendant, there is empty space where the original Heidenhain control once was. There is a rectangular space inside where I could fit a drawer cabinet, 10" wide, 8" tall, 10" deep. I would like to buy something that would be as close as possible to this, but not exceed this dimension. Two or three drawers would be ideal, I would keep measuring tools, probe etc, in there to be used on the mill.
So, where can I find something like this. Steel, wood, plastic all OK. I would say that each shelf needs to hold 5 lbs of stuff.
✖
On Sep 3, 9:26 pm, Ignoramus24760 <ignoramus24...@NOSPAM. 24760.invalid> wrote:

Now is the time to learn woodworking and start your own wood shop area! Joking.
Find a neighbor with a woodworking shop and trade him something for the shelves.
Paul
Add pictures here
✖

I've gotten several cabinets in sizes similar to what you're describing from Wal-Mart, and have seen them at Harbor Freight and in the Jameco catalog.
✖
Maybe the trick is to find the drawers or cabinet and then interface it inside and out to fit the needed surfaces.
It could be a sheet metal job - bending brake.... But I like the idea of a pre-built box with structure.
Maybe a Rubber Maid bucket that seals out coolant! Build a door.
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net "Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Originator & Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com /
On 9/4/2010 10:01 AM, Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Never mind, guys. I found a cabinet that I had that will fit perfectly. Here's how it looks.
http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Bridgeport-Series-II-Interact-2-CNC-Mill/28-September/28-September-7774.jpg.html http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Bridgeport-Series-II-Interact-2-CNC-Mill/28-September/28-September-7775.jpg.html
I wish it was three taller drawers instead of these four, even this is very acceptable, esp. considering that I already had this cabinet.

✖
On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 10:03:24 -0500, Ignoramus31991

Bravo!!!!
Well done!
Gunner

Add pictures here
✖

Thanks Gunner. At least it will make this hole into something useful.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 4, 8:03 am, Ignoramus31991 <ignoramus31...@NOSPAM. 31991.invalid> wrote:

Yup. looks like part of the original equipment!
Paul
Add pictures here
✖