When Giants Walked the Wreck - and the proper use of Google

Page 3 of 5

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

--
Will R.

Because he doesn't have the capacity to resist the temptation? To each his ohm, I guess.

Just keeping current.
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:14:04 GMT, Lawrence Wasserman

Ah, more static. Figures.
on 3/18/2005 2:21 PM Dave Hinz said the following:

I really hate puns, but I'm still getting a charge out this thread.
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:28:24 GMT, Unquestionably Confused

Well, I'd keep an ion it, or you'll wonder wye you didn't.

going out to light up....
gw wrote:

IC

Who are you calling a fixture there, Sparky?

I think Vito, et al, had it wrong. This group doesn't need a moderator, it needs... (scroll down)
are you ready? (scroll down)
I'm really sorry about this... (scroll down)
a conductor.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
LRod wrote:

And rather than everybody going positive or negative, try and remain neutral.
Dave Hinz wrote:

The polarity would end if somebody would just switch the subject and everybody re fuse to discuss it anymore.
On 18 Mar 2005 13:18:59 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Not to short-circuit your line of thought, but just triac convince people to do that.
Dave Hinz wrote:

If people can't make the connections, we can always resort to battery.

A helium and a hydrogen atom were walking along. The helium atom suddenly went pale and exclaimed "I think I've lost an electron." The hydrogen atom replied, "Are you positive?"
Larry
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:28:24 GMT, Unquestionably Confused

"What a revolting development this is!"
Chester A. Riley
Thomas J. Watson - WoodDorker

This is getting too tense - need to relax so I shall chant the mantra for us all -
Ohm mani padre Ohm
This thread seems to have unlimited capacitance.
on 3/18/2005 4:39 PM John said the following:

Unlimited capacitance for watt?
Game, set and match! Beat that!

Well, after that, I guess I'll jump on my megacycle and ride across the Wheatstone Bridge and find my girlfriend Milli Amp and we can spend the evening reversing polarity and blowing each other's fuses.
So there!