When Giants Walked the Wreck - and the proper use of Google

Page 2 of 5

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:26:58 -0600, Patriarch

That really made me laugh. Thanks.
Thomas J. Watson - WoodDorker

Wire you bringing it up, then?
Dave Hinz wrote:

So he can plug his agenda.

A shocking turn of events! Watts the matter with you guys?

We're just going through a phase, I think.
Or maybe it's just an outlet for us.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

The best of this thread will be inducted in the Punster Hall Of Flame?
on 3/18/2005 12:31 PM Robatoy said the following:

An ample reward for such shocking and revolting resistance to current discussions.
Perhaps we should insulate ourselves.

Oh COME ON! Can't we all just get along and get back to the current topic?
:)

NO! Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Ohm my God! I can't believe ho revolting this has become.
Sorry , couldn't "resist".
Joe
aka 10x

short circuit around the track, and never forget ELI the ICE man.
Hey, it's late and tired, and the best I could do.
--
Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.

I'll have to meditate on that.
OHMMMMMMMM...
--
"I'm a man, but I can change... If I have to... I guess." -- Red Green

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:31:37 -0600, Dave Balderstone

Jokes like that will get you inducted into the Hall of shame.

I'm sure we'll all get a charge out of the induction ceremony.

Winding yourself up again, Dave?
--
"I'm a man, but I can change... If I have to... I guess." -- Red Green

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:34:04 -0600, Dave Balderstone

Any more inductance jokes and I'll have to slug somebody.

That's a shame - there's few things I like more than a good inductance joke. Too bad there aren't more - but it's a narrow field.

Stay tuned...this group is going through a transformation. The disease is terminal.

The frequency is getting choked as well.