wheelwright's vise on Craigs list - Atlanta

Not sure how much the vise is worth, but the pictures are interesting: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/tls/321063409.html
John

If I lived in Atlanta, it'd be sold. I'm reading Schleining's workbench book right now, and just got through the vise chapter last night - both leg vises and wooden screws fascinate me. Thanks for sharing, even if it is a bit of a tease (I bet shipping would be pretty expensive...) Andy
I wonder if anyone can help. I have a: Delta Industrial Model SA350K Bench Oscillating Spindle Sander and I have recently bought new abrasive loadings for it - changed all the smaller sizes without problem - but just can't get the largest drum to load - the rubber seems too tight. I can get the sleeve about 1/3rd of the way up the drum, but that's it. Is there a trick I am missing? Perserverance and persuasion just don't work...
Thanks in anticipation Liam (from the UK)

Liam, You'll probably want to start a new thread (or "new discussion" in google groups). Your post showed up as a reply to an unrelated thread here. Good luck, Andy
Andy wrote:

Liam