Wheels on bench

Page 2 of 2

Seems like getting enough leverage to raise it to the needed angle is part of the problem. Would something like (removable) handles like on a wheelbarrow help? I visualize something as simple as 2x4s that would slip into sockets ( ll====ll======= ). The sockets could be as simple as some 2x4s in a sideways U shape attached to the legs. Socket heights could be slightly offset to provide a convenient angle and height on the handles. Sorry I haven't kept up with this whole thread- this idea may be way off base for you. -J