Wheels for my Grizzly Lathe

http://imgur.com/a/jXM5l
Thanks to whoever provide the link :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
MmQH0msW4
I think it was Leon, it was the ah ha moment.
I'll have more pics maybe tomorrow and a video possibly. The wheels stabilized the unit to move it. previously it fell over twice, and went through the wall while I was trying to hold it from going all the way down. Now, with out riggers and the wheels it's totally stable. For turning the wheels will come off.
The out riggers solved the vibration problem from being on an uneven concrete floor. it also prevents the unit from tipping toward me. This unit was meant to be screwed to the ground, which I won't do.
Hope this helps someone else who is trying to fix the same problem.
--
Jeff

On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 11:09:38 PM UTC-5, woodchucker wrote:

Jeff,
I looked at your pictures first and didn't understand. Then I watched the video and had my own "ah ha" moment. I really like it. Great info and nice execution on your part. Thanks for sharing (Leon, too).
Bill Leonhardt