wheels for Dewalt miter saw stand

I have a Dewalt miter saw stand and I like everything about it except that there are no wheels available as an accessory. The stand only weighs 38lbs and it folds up so it's easy to carry around if I need to take it somewhere but for the most part it sits under the lumber rack in my garage so I can cut lumber to size before milling it into usable dimensions. I would like to put some wheels on it so that I can temporarily move it around (like everything else in a garage size woodshop) without help. I can easily remove the saw to move it by myself but I guess I'm just lazy. The legs are oval shaped with rubber feet. If I pull off the feet and plug the hollow legs with oak? will the wood plug be strong enough to drill for installation of casters? What other bright ideas can you think of? Thanks in advance, Robert Smith Jacksonville, Fl.
Knotbob wrote:

I can't answer yea or nay about your workaround. I got the Rigid stand for my Dewalt miter saw, and love the thing.
http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?CNTTYPE=PROD_META&CNTKEY=storehome%2fpg_storehome.jsp
tiny url: http://tinyurl.com/bhzp3
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com
Dave Bugg wrote:

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?CNTTYPE=PROD_META&CNTKEY=storehome%2fpg_storehome.jsp
Sorry 'bout that, I thought the url would bring up the product. When the home depot page comes up, type "rigid mitre saw stand" into the search window.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com