whats wrong with my plainer??

I've got a 12" plainer and the board as it is going through it comes out planed mre in the center of the board compared to the side, more of the center is down than the sides, any idea what could be causing this?
I have tried to adjust the table but this has done nothing
Adam wrote:

You should check the blade to see if the blade clamp is loose or that wood has not worked its way under the blade because the clamp is loose, bending the blade out.

Time to get your dial indicator out and check your blades.

There's an article in the current issue of Wood magazine (just received today) about setting up and tweaking planers. Maybe that would be a good resource. Andy

Ther is a good video on google video that shows you how to adjust the blades and more.

How does it work? Do you put in fancy and elaborate stuff and it comes out simplified?

ROFLMAO !

Sounds like one power tool the Amish could accept <g>.

Are you sure that your boards aren't cupped?