Whats the safest Glue for particle board

What would be the safest glue for particle board, not MDF board. I was thinking of gluing on a hard board top some particle board. Is water base or latex glue something I should stay away from for this project?

Reply to
bdeditch

Any wood glue will work. Look at the Poly version of liquid nails. Pretty good stuff.

Dave

Reply to
TeamCasa

Use yellow glue and be sure that you're clamping properly. No worries.

Cauls, and lotsa clamps, I'm thinking.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

As soon as I see that, I start to think