Whats the safest Glue for particle board

What would be the safest glue for particle board, not MDF board. I was thinking of gluing on a hard board top some particle board. Is water base or latex glue something I should stay away from for this project?

Any wood glue will work. Look at the Poly version of liquid nails. Pretty good stuff.
Dave

Use yellow glue and be sure that you're clamping properly. No worries.
Cauls, and lotsa clamps, I'm thinking.
--
"We have been looking for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq for less time
than it took Hillary Clinton to find the billing record from the Rose Law firm.

As soon as I see that, I start to think
A) Contact cement.
2) Vacuum bag (even make-shift)
X) Weights. ( Lots and big.)