Whatever happened to Jim Dandy?

A few years ago, when I bought my scroll saw, I bought a lifter for it from a company named Jim Dandy. At the same time, I bought a bunch of scroll sanders that work pretty well. Much better than those crappy ones that come in the yellow packages.

Anyway, I went today to try and find some more and nobody knows anything about Jim Dandy, much less the scroll sanders I'm looking for. The web site seems to be dead, as well.

Anybody know what happened to them?

Reply to
John W. Fawcett