Whatever Happened To ABPF?

It was a going concern for such a long time.
Now it's a backwater frequented mostly by types who post to everything and the F is lost.
Why'd that happen?
Regards, Tom.
Tom Watson said:

Too many political posts... ;-)
Greg G.
I think it is so close to abpw in spirit that there is no need for two groups. I greatly prefer reading only the one group, since it is not too big.
I do wish folks would stop posting non-picture topics on abpw. Can't entirely blame them f they are intimidated by the wreck, though.
-Dan V.

Tom Watson did say:

Odd... I was just on alt.binaries.pictures.fetish and it seems rather lively to me. The F is still there and going strong!
--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.

Whew! For a seconf there I thought I was going to have to disclose I visit a.b.p.fat-chicks...

I thought I recognized you.
--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.