What you need to know about remodeling bathrooms

The main thing I tell customers with remodeling bathrooms is to add 7 days onto any time estimates that they have received. By doing this I help alleviate the frustrations that are felt when the project runs over time and they get a pleasant surprise if it does not. I also encourage families to develop a bathroom use plan during the remodeling project.
Full article about remodeling bathrooms
http://www.homeandremodeling.us/Remodeling_bathrooms.html