What you can get on ebay.

Stanley planes galore, questionable table saw auctions, and this...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 83&itemE20636938&rd=1
CNN reported that the seller also has a _demilitarized_ missile. In the auction, he even talks about insuring this thing. Can you imagine calling your agent with this one?
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 01:36:15 -0500, "Paul B Deemer"

collectors. T-72 tanks are common (only about $100,000 each), not to mention British armor (I want one of those Scorpion light tanks!) and some reall oddballs, like this little item.