What year did Yahoo start it's forums?

I know it bought out a bunch of forum websites several years ago and people were plenty unhappy. What was the very first woodworking public forum on the net outside usenet? I'm trying to put together a bit of rudimentary history of forum development on the web.

Reply to
Randy Anderson

Handyman forum on Delphi Internet now Delphi Forums, since 1992 or so,

Reply to
Rumpty