What would you use to seal this crack in a homemade manzanita walking stick?

Page 3 of 3
On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 20:37:15 +0000 (UTC)

I'd drill it, wood glue it, bolt it then wrap it in leather

Piece of an auto tire would last
I'd add a flask into also if there's not one already
I always thought the business end was the handle since it becomes weaponized upon need
But maybe get her a Glock
On 3/31/2015 6:12 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

Most in need of a walking stick are too old for striker fired tupperware...
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Mayayana wrote, on Wed, 01 Apr 2015 08:50:15 -0400:

But that's the whole point!
email.me:

Maybe put a tennis ball over the end when going for a long walk on rough surfaces? Then it can be removed for indoor use, or other situations where appearance is important.
John