What will freeze in the workshop?

It's that time of the year again, and I'm trying to figure out what I should bring in to keep from freezing.
Glue, definitely. Take the water stones out the water
What else? Can I leave finishes out? Poly? BLO? Tung Oil?
Thanks,
S.
samson wrote:

Anything water-based/soluble essentially.

I can't answer your question about the oil based products because I'm not taking any chances. Even if not frozen, rubbing tung oil at 25 degrees can't be good so I bring all that stuff into the house I made a simple tot with handle to carry out the glue or whatever when I'm going to work out there.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
<snip>

> or whatever when I'm going to work out there.

Guilty of Child labor? ;-)
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Funny stuff...

Just kidding, I guess.
Or were you -really- trying to get his goat?
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Making a simple tot is easy enough, but how'd you put a handle on it?

Neck strap.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Just don't let Youth Services catch you carrying it that way.
--John
Hire an elf or an Ooompah Looompah!
Jon

Brass monkey balls.
In article

:-)
--
Stuart Winsor

To be sure read the label for each product or take everything to a location where it won't freeze.
buy yourself a 48 qt cooler , put anything that will freeze, in it also drop a trouble light with a 10-15 watt bulb in it and leave in nothing will freeze.
Ken

@comcast.net says...

That's a good idea. I went ahead and made a tote (tot) and carry that in and out. One thing I like about hand cutting dovetails is that I can use plywood.
I also remembered batteries. Must bring in rechargeable drill batteries so they won't charge in freezing weather.
S.
I did something similar but used a metal cabinet and a 1500 watt finned bar heater and b10 mechanical thermostat from Graingers.
I did not want to have the chance of the spark produced by a light bulb in the same cabinet as the resins and such so I used the heater which only operates in the black heat range.
I bought it with potted leads as well so there was no chance of a spark in the cabinet.