What/Where is APBW ?

Don Dando

Newsgroup. alt.pictures.binaries.woodworking
Don Dando wrote:

It's actually ALT.BINARIES.PICTURES.WOODWORKING (ABPW)
--sTEVE
On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 03:24:39 GMT, "Don Dando"
Boy, does this ever explain a lot.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Don (if that's your real name ; ) ):
In keeping with my belief that "there's no such thing as a dumb question" if asked because a) you don't know the answer b) have tried to find the answer on your own c) still want to know the answer
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
a news group that's almost a subsidiary of this group.
there's also
alt.binaries.pictures.furniture
charlie b
On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 03:24:39 GMT, "Don Dando"

IIRC, Don has posted comments before so we should assume it is a valid question

I don't know about APBW but it might be a typo for ABPW, the newsgroup alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking . Not all news servers carry binary groups. If yours doesn't, contact them and ask them to start.
On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 03:24:39 GMT, "Don Dando"

But now I see this is the thrid or forth time this question has been posted - by Don. ??