What type of router bit to replicate this edge (pic)

Image of edge here:

Any ideas?

Reply to
Steven

Maybe you can help me and get the wife off of my ass regarding finishing this job.

Image of edge here:

Any ideas?

Reply to
Steven

"This url has been reported in spam and has thus been disabled."

Reply to
Greg Neill

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Maybe he should just get some Spam and smear it on the edge.

Reply to
bsa441

Maybe you can help me and get the wife off of my ass regarding finishing this job.

Image of edge here:

Any ideas?

Reply to
Steve

TROLL, fourth newsgroup this moron has posted to

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

Image of edge here:

Any ideas?

Reply to
Steven

Reply to
Doug Miller

So tell us; why should we not open the link?

Scott.

Reply to
jsmcauley

If you want to see coprophagia, open the link.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I don't know what's more surprising - that there's actually a name for that, or that you knew it!

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

It was used in a story about Chuck Berry many years ago (in Rolling Stone, I think...). 'Nuff said.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone