What type of router bit to replicate this edge (pic)

Image of edge here:
http://xrl.us/befi7n
Any ideas?
Maybe you can help me and get the wife off of my ass regarding finishing this job.
Image of edge here:
http://xrl.us/befi7n
Any ideas?
Steven wrote:

"This url has been reported in spam and has thus been disabled."

"THE LINK HAS BEEN REPORTED AS SPAM AND HAS BEEN REMOVED"

Maybe he should just get some Spam and smear it on the edge.
Maybe you can help me and get the wife off of my ass regarding finishing this job.
Image of edge here:
http://urlxp.com/go/sjohnsonpic4
Any ideas?
In article

TROLL, fourth newsgroup this moron has posted to
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
Image of edge here:
http://xrl.us/befi7n
Any ideas?

Same link as in previous posts from this guy
Doug Miller wrote:

So tell us; why should we not open the link?
Scott.

If you want to see coprophagia, open the link.

I don't know what's more surprising - that there's actually a name for that, or that you knew it!
B.

It was used in a story about Chuck Berry many years ago (in Rolling Stone, I think...). 'Nuff said.