What type of router bit do i need to replicate this edge (pic)..

Maybe you can help me and get the wife off of my ass regarding finishing this job.
Image of edge here:
http://urlxp.com/go/sjohnsonpic4
Any ideas?
My apologies to Ed, he was correct ... Steven is a SPAMMER!
borealbushman wrote:

That was uncalled for! I don't post spam.
In article

No, just pictures of your mother.
That was SICK.

Tom wrote:

That's your opinion.

In article

No, worse!

THIS SPAMMER HAS STOLEN MY PROFILE AND MOVING FROM AREA TO AREA POSTING THIS TRASH.