What to spray with new HVLP gun

Hi all: The last projects were finished with catalyzed waterbase floor finish, by hand. Just purchased a nice hlvp gun, but do not want to spray this type of finish since it is very toxic in aerosol form. Which durable finish should I try for the first time? Thanks

http://www.targetcoatings.com
They have a pretty comprehensive line of products and all that I've tried are excellent.

THANKS, I will be playing in the shop during the holidays.
I've got a couple of pieces all ready for finish. When can you stop by?
--
Chris Richmond | I don't speak for Intel & vise versa

snipped-for-privacy@filc8046.fm.intel.com (Chris Richmond - MD6-FDC ~) wrote:

Sure, I can stop by and experiment on your projects. That way if I mess up! LOL