what to make from a donated power feeder base....

from one of the mid size delta power feeders, I'd guess. pretty stout little mechanism.... could be a nice start on a small overarm drill press or something.....
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 22:17:29 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

maybe post a picture on ABPW?
Sounds like the kind of thing most of us like to do, so you might get some really great ideas..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Fri, Sep 28, 2007, 10:17pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com doth sayeth: from one of the mid size delta power feeders, I'd guess. pretty stout little mechanism.... could be a nice start on a small overarm drill press or something.....
Overarm router?.
On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 16:14:57 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Very good idea..
I use the ol' shopsmith for routing once in a while just for that ability.. Though I feel "safer" with the router table and spinning bit under the work, for some jobs it's nice to see what you're routing..
Overhead routing really sucks if you're doing drawer face rounding and the stock isn't uniform thickness, though.. DAMHIKT